Wondering if this program is right for you? Ask yourself:
- Have you recently earned your undergraduate degree, but need additional accounting credits or another 30 credits to reach the 150 required for the CPA licensure?
- Are you hoping for a promotion and salary increase in your current job, but lack the credentials to apply for a more senior-level position?
- Do you currently work full time—perhaps even outside of the U.S.—and can’t fit a traditional in-person accounting program into your schedule?
- Are you thinking of changing careers and are interested in pursuing an MSA, but lack the prerequisites?
- Are you working in Finance, but want to acquire CPA licensure or a background in accounting, which can be key to advancing your career?
- Will you be retiring after years of experience in the Accounting or Finance industry and considering teaching at a university in some capacity
Who Should Apply?
- New undergraduates who have a BS in Accounting, but require additional credits to sit for the CPA exam.
- Anyone within the Accounting profession looking to apply for a more senior-level position, but lack the credentials required by their organization.
- Full-time professionals looking to earn an MSA, who may travel frequently and/or can’t take the time to attend a traditional on-campus program.
- Professionals from a wide range of fields interested in pursuing a new career in Accounting.
- Finance professionals looking to augment their career with background knowledge of Accounting or want to pursue a CPA license, but lack the required Accounting coursework or credits.
- Senior Accounting professionals who are considering teaching when retired, but need an AACSB-Accredited degree in order to teach at other AACSB accredited institutions.