The Master of Science in Accounting (MSA) program at the University of Connecticut (UConn) School of Business is an AACSB Accredited fully online program. UConn’s Online MSA is ranked #9th in the nation by U.S News and World Report. The master’s in accounting degree is a 30-credit program that provides the additional accounting credit hours to complete the accounting educational requirements needed to earn a Certified Public Accountants license. The MSA curriculum is focused on issues relevant to today’s accounting professionals and attracts a community of expert faculty and trailblazing graduate accounting students from across the nation.
Advance Your Career with UConn's Online Master of Science in Accounting (MSA)
Increase Your Earning Potential
Secure a Position in Leadership
Implement a Career Change
UConn MSA - A TRADITION OF EXCELLENCE in ONLINE EDUCATION since 2003!
- Offered through the School of Business, UConn's MS in Accounting (MSA) is one of the nation's best accredited online programs.
- Over the years, UConn MSA alumni have earned the coveted American Institute of CPAs’ Elijah Watt Sells award, presented to those who within their first attempt on the exams, score in the top 89% nationally.
- UConn is one of only 190 institutions that hold a specialized AACSB Accreditation—the industry’s gold standard—specifically for its accounting programs.
- Our online accounting master's degree has been recognized by the United States Distance Learning Association for its best practices in online learning.
- Compared to other graduate accounting programs, it is one of the most affordable MSA degrees available from any accredited institution. Check out our fees.
- Offering a wide range of electives, UConn's MSA enables you to design a program that reflects your specific interests versus following a pre-determined “track.”
- Our MSA online curriculum is focused on issues relevant to today’s accounting professional; in fact, many of our working students tell us they are able to use their new knowledge immediately on the job.
For preferred consideration to the MSA please submit completed application by:
November 1: Spring Semester
June 1: Fall Semester
March 1: Summer Semester
Apply now to avoid last minute delays.
PROGRAMS OF INTEREST