From small non-profit organizations to Fortune 100 companies, no organization on the planet can prosper without accountants. No surprise, then, that accounting jobs are plentiful. In fact, U.S. News & World Report named Accounting as one of the Top Best Business Jobs.
There’s another Top designation in U.S. News & World Report that we’d like to share with you: The Master of Science in Accounting (MSA) program from the University of Connecticut's (UConn) School of Business — an AACSB Accredited program — ranks No. 7th in the nation! Over the years, there have been UConn MSA alumni who have earned the coveted American Institute of CPAs’ Elijah Watt Sells award, presented to those who within their first attempt on the exams, score in the top 89% nationally. Earning an MSA from UConn can open the doors to leadership positions, help you increase your earning potential, and even fuel a career switch.
UConn's Online Master of Science in Accounting (MSA)
Offered through the School of Business, UConn's Master of Science in Accounting (MSA) is one of the nation's best accredited online programs.
- UConn is one of only 190 institutions that hold a specialized AACSB Accreditation—the industry’s gold standard—specifically for its accounting programs.
- Our online accounting master's degree has been recognized by the United States Distance Learning Association for its best practices in online learning.
- Compared to other graduate accounting programs, it is one of the most affordable MSA degrees available from any accredited institution. Check out our fees.
- Offering a wide range of electives, UConn's MSA enables you to design a program that reflects your specific interests versus following a pre-determined “track.”
- Our MSA online curriculum is focused on issues relevant to today’s accounting professional; in fact, many of our working students tell us they are able to use their new knowledge immediately on the job.
For preferred consideration to the MSA please submit completed application by:
November 1: Spring Semester
June 1: Fall Semester
Apply Today! (Fall 2022 application submission extended to July 27th)
March 1: Summer Semester
Apply now to avoid last minute delays.
PROGRAMS OF INTEREST
What Are They Saying?